What is HEUG?
The Higher Education User Group (HEUG) is an international non-profit organization for Higher Education institutions that use application software from the Oracle Corporation, including PeopleSoft Finance, Human Capital Management, and Campus Solutions. HEUG is pronounced HUG.
- Mechanisms to share information and experience among Higher Education customers on selection, implementation and cost-effective use of Oracle application software.
- A means to speak with a common voice to Oracle on matters of common interests; thereby improving communication and influence regarding product expectations and recommendations for improvement in Oracle products used in Higher Education.
- Opportunities for communication between Oracle management, developers and business partners and the HEUG, in order to keep HEUG members informed as to product plans, new developments and directions, and other areas of concern.
- Represents over 34 countries across six continents
- Over 32,000 users from more than 900 campuses
- Worldwide Regional Communities and Annual Alliance Conference
- International and Regional Conferences throughout the world
- 55+ Educational Webinars provided to users each year
Benefits of HEUG Membership
The Northwest Regional User Group (NWHEUG) is a HEUG-facilitated online community including Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming. Interact with other higher education institutions and public sector entities in the region who use Oracle applications/technology.
You will also have opportunities to share your PeopleSoft expertise by presenting at conferences.
Webinars offer hot topics and relevant trainings and demonstrations to help HEUG members grow their knowledge of PeopleSoft/Oracle products. Webinars are a great opportunity to learn year-round and for those who are not able to attend HEUG conferences.
- Participate in the HEUG Board of Directors and gain additional exposure with Oracle for your institution.
- Join a HEUG Advisory Group and have direct input to Oracle strategists on the development of the products.
- The Technical and Reporting Advisory Group (TR-AG) provides advice and guidance on the technology underpinning the Oracle software applications used by the Higher Education community.
Sign Up for HEUG Membership
Who may sign up?
Washington community and technical college system employees using ctcLink PeopleSoft products are welcomed to join. Your assigned HEUG Group Administrator is your point-of-contact.
If your institution already has a group profile with HEUG.Online and you want access to the website, complete the Request Log-In form. Once approved, HEUG will send you an email with your user name and password.
Who is my HEUG Group Administrator?
- College and District employees: Contact your local ctcLink College Leader.
- SBCTC employees: For HEUG conference registration, please follow your department's travel request procedures.
Being a HEUG Group Administrator
To start, please login to www.heug.org, under the ‘My Options’ dropdown select ‘My Group’.
- Select the "Members" tab on your group profile
- Enter the user’s organizational email, first name, and last name and click "Ok"
- HEUG will send an email to the user asking them to activate their account.
- The user will need to add information such as job title, area of expertise, etc. Once the user does that, they will have an active HEUG account.
- You may also share instructions below with members to individually request a login:
- On the ‘"Member" tab, you will see a list of all the current members under the form for adding members
- Click the on the member name you would like to deactivate
- Once you are on their profile, under the Actions dropdown menu, select "Deactivate User"
- Please provide the reason for deactivation (e.g. retired, left the organization, no longer using the tools) and click "Ok"
- On the "Profile" tab of your group, click "Edit Profile"
- Make any necessary updates and click "Ok"
Questions and Contacts
Increase your ctcLink PeopleSoft Skills
Stay Connected with HEUG
- Join the Alliance Conference conference in in St. Louis in March 2023.
Last Modified: 6/27/23, 1:29 PM