Aerospace and Advanced Materials Manufacturing Pipeline Advisory Committee
A Call to Action
The Aerospace and Advanced Materials Manufacturing Pipeline Advisory Committee was established in statute in 2012 to study the skills gap in aerospace workers production.
- Provide current information on training programs.
- Provide current information about grants and partnership opportunities.
- Coordinate professional development for faculty.
- Evaluate programs for completion and job placement rates.
Committee meetings are open to the public and college system. Aerospace/advanced manufacturing program faculty/staff are encouraged to attend.
For more information about meetings (agendas, accessibility, and so on) please contact Genevieve Howard.
Aerospace Pipeline Report, November, 2020
RCW 28B.50.903: Coordination and alignment of aerospace training programs — aerospace and advanced materials manufacturing pipeline advisory committee
- Ben Hempstead, Electoimpact
- Emily Wittman, Aerospace Futures Alliance
- Erica Beckstorm, First Washington
- Jackie Davis, AMI Metals Inc.
- Justin McCaffree, The Boeing Company
- Rosemary Brester, Hobart Machined Products Inc.
- Scott Kennedy, Alaska Airlines
- Hilevy Koger, Blue Origin, LLC
- Larry Cluphf, Washington Aerospace Training & Research Center
- Lin Zhou, Bates Technical College
- Lynn Strickland, Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Program
- Suzanne Johnson, Green River College
- Shana Peschek, IMA 751
- Brandon Anderson, SPEEA
- Bill Keough, University of Washington
- Paul Francis, Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Marcia Garrett, Washington State University
- Jason Petrait, Center of Excellence for Aerospace & Advanced Materials Manufacturing
- Rebecca Wallace, Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Robin Toth, Washington State Department of Commerce
- Genevieve Howard, Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Dave Wallace, Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board
- Marie Bruin, Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Karin Gitchel, Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
1 - 3 p.m.
Meeting ID: 883 5764 9319
Join by phone:
+1-253-215-8782; 83357649319# (US toll)
+1-253-215-8782 (United States Toll - Tacoma)
Join from a video system or application (SIP):
Find your local number:
This meeting is open to the public. Please contact Genevieve Howard at 360-704-3990, should you require accommodations in order to participate.
June 2022 Meeting Packet
March 2022 Meeting Packet
September 2021 Meeting Packet
May 2021 Meeting Packet
Industry Trends and Financial Indicators
Enrollment Updates, Winter 2021
February 2021 Meeting Packet
November 2020 Meeting Packet
October 2020 Meeting agenda
October 2020 Meeting Packet
June 2020 Meeting agenda
March 2020 Meeting Packet
For more information about meetings, contact Genevieve Howard
Last Modified: 3/16/23, 2:19 PM