The Operating Budget office supports the Washington state community and technical college system to:
- Prepare a single operating budget request to the governor and legislature that represents the needs of the entire community and technical college.
- Allocate funds received from the legislature to the community and technical colleges.
- Act as a liaison between the Office of Financial Management (OFM) and the college districts for the CIM-AI system to help districts ensure reporting and projection compensation data is as accurate as possible.
- Track and pay revolving fund charges on behalf of the districts with the assistance of accounting services.
- Manage and oversee tuition, fee and waiver schedules and related policies.
In This Section
- Allocation Model (college access only)
- FY 20 Allocation Schedules (college access only)
- FY 19 Allocation Schedules (college access only)
- FY 18 Allocation Schedules (college access only)
- Operating Budget Main Page
- Operating Budget Requests
- Revolving Funds
- Compensation Impact Model Agency Interface (CIM-AI)
- Tuition Waivers and Residency Classifications
- Tuition and Fees
- Legislative and OFM Budget Resources
Last Modified: 7/9/19 2:54 PM