Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program (LEAP) Reports
- Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program (LEAP): LEAP offers publications, lists and schedules related to budget legislation, including interactive reports for current and prior budgets, history of budget bills, legislative proposals and the Legislative Budget Notes. Note: Content historically found on the LEAP Committee website has been integrated with fiscal.wa.gov website.
- Washington State Fiscal Interactive Reports: Statewide summary and agency detail reports. Operating and Capital Budgets, state employee salaries, inventory of state fees.
Office of Financial Management (OFM) Resources
- Statewide Operating Budget and Capital Budget (reappropriations) details
- Research and Data: The OFM Forecasting Division conducts research on a variety of issues related to the state budget, public policy and demographics. Topics include the economy, labor force, criminal justice, health care, and education.
- Statewide Public Four-Year Dashboard (OFM)
In This Section
- Allocation Model (college access only)
- Allocation Schedules (college access only)
- Operating Budget Main Page
- Operating Budget Requests
- Revolving Funds
- Compensation Impact Model Agency Interface (CIM-AI)
- Tuition Waivers and Residency Classifications
- Tuition and Fees
- Legislative and OFM Budget Resources
Last Modified: 12/14/17 10:43 AM