Research and policy perspectives on enrollment and outcomes for students by socioeconomic status.
For an alternative format of this information, please contact:
The Roadmap: Washington's 10-Year Plan
- WSAC Roadmap Progress Report and Dashboard
- Research Brief: Improving Access and Completion: CTC Role in Postsecondary Attainment Goal, January 2016
- Issue Brief: Community and Technical College Role in WSAC Roadmap Goals, May 2015
This brief summarizes the report about Washington state's postsecondary attainment goal for 2023 and the community and technical colleges role in increasing the number of credential holders.
- Community and Technical College Share of Washington's Educational Attainment Goals for 2023, May 2015 This report takes a closer look at Washington state's postsecondary attainment goals, examines target populations to better serve and the role of community and technical colleges to meet those goals.
- The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) adopted The Roadmap: A Plan to Increase Educational Attainment in Washington report in November 2013. The Roadmap set a clear course to increase educational attainment for Washingtonians, leading to better-prepared high school graduates and more adults who earn postsecondary credentials — all primary contributors to a robust and prosperous Washington. The Council delivered the Roadmap to the Legislature in December 2013.
The Socioeconomic Well-Being of Washington
- Opportunity Grant and I-BEST Program Outcomes This study is an evaluation of enrollments, demographics trends, completions, and employment outcomes for students participating in the Opportunity Grant, I-BEST, and both programs. The study seeks to answer questions about who is enrolling, what programs of study students participate in, what types of credentials they receive, and what students earn in the labor force after they leave the programs.
- Low-Income Students in Washington’s Community and Technical Colleges: An Analysis
of Educational Attainment and Student Characteristics over the Past 10 Years (Research
Report 13-3, September 2006)
This report describes the educational attainment and socioeconomic characteristics of Washington state community and technical college students and highlights initiatives to help more low socioeconomic status (SES) students succeed.
Last Modified: 3/20/18 11:51 AM