The Business Affairs Commission (BAC) is organized under the authority of the Washington
Association of Community and Technical Colleges (WACTC).
Its purpose is to:
- Act on matters referred by WACTC.
- Give institutional members opportunities to assist each other with matters of common
- Develop and recommend uniform procedures for member institutions in business affairs
when such uniformity is mutually beneficial.
- Consider subjects which may concern the business operations of the community and technical
- Work with SBCTC, its Information Technology Division, agencies like the Office of
Financial Management, the State Auditor’s Office, and other stakeholders with an interest
in the business and financial concerns of the community and technical colleges.
Details for the next meeting including registration, lodging, directions, agenda and more.
Members and Committees
Membership information including executive committee contacts, rosters and council liaisons.
Meeting minutes, materials and handouts from previous meetings.
Lifeline Mentor Program
Mentor program information including program process, commitment and application form.