Spring 2018 PIC Meeting
May 17, 2018, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
May 18, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Spokane Falls Community College
Gateway Bldg #30, Room 212
3410 W Fort George Wright Dr.
Spokane, WA 99224
Parking Lot P9 is closest to Building 30. That lot requires a daily parking permit.
This kiosk is located on the Northeast side of P9, just South of Building 7 (Gymnasium and Fitness Center).
To use a kiosk:
- Insert $3 (cash or debit/credit)
- Press the green button.
- Remove the day permit from the kiosk.
- Park in a student or faculty lot.
- Place the permit on your dashboard so the date is visible.
Visitor parking should not be utilized as they have a 30 minutes or less parking rule.
- Thursday and Friday: $75
- Thursday only: $50
- Friday only: $25
- Remote participation: $15
Agenda items include:
- Lessons from Highline College
- Guided Pathways
- Internal communications strategies
- Free speech policies
- Annual advertising planning
A block of rooms for May 16 and 17 is reserved at the Oxford Suites. The rate is $102 per night plus tax. Reservations are due April 25. The block will be released after that time.
To make a reservation, call 509-353-9000 and ask for the "Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges" group.
Other accommodation options
Last Modified: 3/14/18 2:20 PM