The ctcLink system contains college information related to students, employees, and finances. Users with access to data are required to adhere to a data privacy and usage agreement.
Data Usage Overview
All individuals authorized1 to access data stored within the ctcLink system and infrastructure2 are required to sign the ctcLink Employee Data Privacy and Usage Agreement agreeing:
- To comply with the policies, guidelines, and procedures set forth in the ctcLink Employee Data Privacy Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- That the ctcLink Employee Data Privacy MOU was available for adequate review and consideration prior to accessing the ctcLink system.
1 Individuals with authorized access include employees, staff, faculty, contractors, subcontractors, and any other party to this agreement.
2 Infrastructure includes production (live) and development (in progress) environments, as well as replicated ctcLink data stored in the dataLink databases and testing environments.
- ctcLink Employee Data Privacy and Usage Agreement – ctcLink users will attest to the policy in an electronic pop-up form at ctcLink log-in. The downloadable document is provided for review.
- ctcLink Employee Data Privacy MOU
- DataBrief - ctcLink Data Usage and Privacy
Last Modified: 2/14/22, 9:58 AM