- State Board Retirement Plan (SBRP)
- SBRP Supplemental Retirement Benefit
- Teachers Retirement System Plan 3 (TRS 3) – compare to SBRP
- Public Employee Retirement System 3 (PERS 3) – compare to SBRP
- Forms and plan documents
Other Ways to Save
Retirement Plan Resources
For classified, faculty, admin and exempt
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems: TRS Plans 1, 2 and 3, defined benefit. TRS 3 is a hybrid plan.
- Social Security Administration: Mandatory, defined benefit.
For faculty, admin and exempt (supplemental for classified)
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA, formerly TIAA-CREF)
- Washington State Higher Education Retirement Plan (HERP): Defined contribution (annuity available)
AARP Retirement Calculator
Calculate how much you need to save to retire with the AARP retirement calculator.
U.S. Department of Labor's online retirement toolkit was developed in cooperation with Social Security Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Department of Retirement Systems
DRS helps prepare current and former state public employees for retirement.
Washington State Deferred Compensation Program (DCP)
DCP is a supplemental retirement savings program that offers participants the opportunity to invest money toward retirement.
Last Modified: 2/15/18 5:50 PM