Retirement Plan Forms
Browse and download your choice of document(s) or form(s) to process retirement and insurance benefits for SBCTC participating employers and benefit-eligible employees.
For plan specifics and more information, contact your benefits officer.
State Board Retirement Plan (SBRP) Forms
- Classified Employee Election form
- Hardship Withdrawal
- Notice of Eligibility — Irrevocable Election Form A (Current TRS/PERS Members)
- Notice of Eligibility — Irrevocable Election Form B (Non DRS Members)
- Phased Retirement Agreement
- Verification of Retirement Plan Status
- State Board Voluntary Investment Plan (SBVIP) and WA State Deferred Compensation Program (DCP) Comparison
- SBVIP Salary Reduction Agreement
- SBVIP TIAA Roth Information Flyer
- TIAA (Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association) Retirement Forms
SBRP Supplemental Benefit Calculation Forms
- Overview and Steps
- Packet-Part One includes:
- Section I — Intent to Retire
- Section II — Benefit Payment Option and Beneficiary Designation
- Packet-Part Two includes:
- Section III — Calculation Worksheet
- Section IV — Calculation Worksheet Instructions
SBRP Handbooks and Plan Documents
- 401(a) State Board Retirement Plan (SBRP)
- 401(a) Supplemental Retirement Plan
- 403(b) Voluntary Retirement Savings Program (State Board Voluntary Investment Program)
- SBRP Summary Plan Description (FAQs)
- SBRP Administrators Handbook
Other Benefit Forms
Get forms to make changes in your benefit plans:
Find out more about your retirement plan.
Help Downloading Forms
If you are having issues opening or downloading forms, see below for possible fixes.
- Download document readers for Microsoft products and Adobe PDF.
- Trouble downloading PDFs in Chrome browser? Try the following steps:
- While logged into Chrome, copy and paste the following into your browser address bar: chrome://settings/content
- Scroll to the bottom of Content settings
- Select PDF documents
- Slide the toggle to the right.
Contact Pam Kelly, Human Resource Consultant, for additional help.
Last Modified: 12/7/18 10:56 AM