Annual enrollment reports summarize enrollment data presented in the enrollment data tables and explain trends within the larger numbers.
For an alternative format of this information, please contact:
Interim Director, Policy Research
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused significant disruption to enrollment in higher education. This report summarizes observations about enrollment patterns in the 2020-21 academic year both nationally and in Washington state, provides an in depth analysis into the key components of enrollment changes in fall quarter 2020, and details possible opportunities for removing barriers to enroll more students and support those already in the midst of their studies.
This report studies enrollment trends in the Washington Community and Technical College system over the ten-year time period since the enrollment peak of 2009. The goal of the analyses is to provide a historical landscape to serve as context for the work ahead in alignment with the system’s Strategic Enrollment plan for 2019
Annual Enrollment Summary Reports
- 2021-22 Annual Enrollment Report
- 2020-21 Annual Enrollment Report
- 2019-20 Annual Enrollment Report
- 2018-19 Annual Enrollment Report
- 2017-18 Annual Enrollment Report
- 2016-17 Annual Enrollment Report
- 2015-16 Annual Enrollment Report
- 2014-15 Annual Enrollment Report
- 2013-14 Annual Enrollment Report
Reports from prior years are available upon request.
Last Modified: 9/12/22, 4:58 PM