Articulation and Transfer Council
Spring 2018 Meeting
May 10-11, 2018
Walla Walla Community College
Water & Environmental Center, Rooms 2023/2024
500 Tausick Way, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Directions and Parking
Dr. Richard Middleton-Kaplan, Dean of Arts & Sciences, Continuing Education, Early Childhood & Parenting Education, Human & Social Services, & Criminal Justice
- Registration closes Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 5 pm.
- Lunch and light refreshments are provided on Thursday, May 10.
- Thursday evening, May 10, there will be a a no-host dinner at Kontos Cellars, 6 pm. Catering will be by Q Wood-Fired Grill. There needs to be a firm count for dinner, so be sure to indicate whether you and any guests will be in attendance on the registration form. (meat and vegetarian options will be available)
- A full breakfast is provided on Friday, May 11, and a boxed lunch will be available to eat on site or take with you.
There is a charge of $43 for any additional college attendee, liaison, or guest registering for the meeting. Please contact ATC Treasurer Rod Taylor at email@example.com or 350-752-8431 to arrange payment prior to the meeting.
Marcus Whitman Hotel
6 W Rose St, Walla Walla, WA 99362
- Reservation desk: 509-525-2200
- Identify yourself as a participant in the ATC Spring Meeting to get a $93 per night group rate for a standard two queen room ($113 with guest)
- There are limited rooms available in the block so call early.
- Room block closes April 9, 2018
Best Western Plus
7 East Oak Street, Walla Walla, WA
- Reservation desk: 509-525-4700
- Their rate is $93 for a single queen and $103 for two queens. Rate for a standard two queen room ($113 with guest)
Agenda and Handouts
- Please check back on or after May 3, 2018 for more meeting materials
- CPP with Exams Comparison
- 5917 ESB PL — IB Bill
Email handouts, committee and council reports, and other materials to Joyce Hammer by May 3, 2018, to ensure they are posted in time for the meeting.
Last Modified: 3/30/18 1:50 PM