Articulation and Transfer Council
Spring 2018 Meeting
May 10-11, 2018
Walla Walla Community College
Water & Environmental Center, Rooms 2023/2024
500 Tausick Way, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Directions and Parking
Dr. Richard Middleton-Kaplan, Dean of Arts & Sciences, Continuing Education, Early Childhood & Parenting Education, Human & Social Services, and Criminal Justice
- Registration closes Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 5 pm.
- Lunch and light refreshments are provided on Thursday, May 10.
- Thursday evening, May 10, there will be a a no-host dinner at Kontos Cellars, 6 pm. Catering will be by Q Wood-Fired Grill. There needs to be a firm count for dinner, so be sure to indicate whether you and any guests will be in attendance on the registration form. (meat and vegetarian options will be available)
- A full breakfast is provided on Friday, May 11, and a boxed lunch will be available to eat on site or take with you.
There is a charge of $55 for any additional college attendee, liaison, or guest registering for the meeting. Please contact ATC Treasurer Rod Taylor at email@example.com or 350-752-8431 to arrange payment prior to the meeting.
Marcus Whitman Hotel
6 W Rose St, Walla Walla, WA 99362
- Reservation desk: 509-525-2200
- Identify yourself as a participant in the ATC Spring Meeting to get a $93 per night group rate for a standard two queen room ($113 with guest)
- There are limited rooms available in the block so call early.
- Room block closes April 9, 2018
Best Western Plus
7 East Oak Street, Walla Walla, WA
- Reservation desk: 509-525-4700
- Their rate is $93 for a single queen and $103 for two queens. Rate for a standard two queen room ($113 with guest)
Agenda and Handouts
- Please check back on or after May 3, 2018 for more meeting materials
- ATC Spring 2018 Meeting Agenda
- Washington ATC Presentation 5-10-18
- WACTC Ed Services Committee
- ATC Transitions Committee
- Bridge to College Impact Evaluation
- Winter Obstacle to Transfer Notes
- IB Diploma Assessment and related matters
- CPP with Exams Comparison
- AP Score Crosswalk
- ATC SB Policy Agreement
- New SB Placement Proposal
- 5917 ESB PL — IB Bill
- WACTC SET One Pager
- SET Workplan (April 2018)
- State Growth Summary
- US WA M17 State Only
- Washington Data
- Links for Resource References
Email handouts, committee and council reports, and other materials to Joyce Hammer by May 3, 2018, to ensure they are posted in time for the meeting.
Last Modified: 5/10/18 8:54 AM