Washington’s College in Prisons Program Reports
Corrections education annual reports
A snapshot of enrollments, student achievements, staffing, and funding for community college correctional education programs provided at Washington State Department of Corrections adult facilities.
For an alternative format of this information, please contact:
- Corrections Education Annual Report — FY 2019-20
- Corrections Education Annual Report — FY 2018-19
- Corrections Education Annual Report — FY 2017-18
- Corrections Education Annual Report — FY 2016-17
Corrections education programs reports
- Offender Education Performance Report – FY 2009
A comprehensive report from the Department of Corrections detailing various performance measures used to assess the effectiveness of education programs provided to eligible adult offenders. Results are presented at the statewide and facility levels.
- Offender Education Report – July 1, 2008
The 2007 Washington state Legislature required the Department of Corrections and SBCTC to investigate, review and report on ways to optimize educational and vocational programming opportunities or offenders (Engrossed Substitute Senate Bill 6157, concerning offender recidivism, 2007). The report includes a comprehensive analysis of current offender education programs/services and recommendations for improvement.
Last Modified: 11/6/20 8:31 PM