An online resource center for community and technical college education faculty, staff and practitioners organized by topic. To view materials organized by events, refer to our previous events page. Check out our Guided Pathways pages for materials specific to Guided Pathways in Washington State.
Can't find what you want? Contact Lexi Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org for archived materials.
Access and Onboarding
- Structured on-boarding: measuring the impacts of high-touch entry advising at Clover Park Technical College; Latiolais, Mowry, and Pieper 2019
- Advising and Admissions contacts at all thirty-four community and technical colleges in Washington
- Rethinking advising; Jenkins, Guzman, and McMullin 2017
- Advising Self-Assessment
- Materials Coming Soon!
Completion and Transfer
- Integrating the transfer degree into a Guided Pathways, Research Brief 2018
- Transfer Partnerships: the importance of a culture of collaboration, Wetzstein and Ling Yeh 2019
- Strengthening Washington state transfer paths; Jenkins, Prince, and Wellington-Baker 2019
- The dynamic nature of transfer partnerships, Ling Yeh and Wetzstein 2019
- The transfer playbook: essential practices for two and four year colleges, CCRC 2019
Career and Labor Market
- Tableau dashboard link coming soon!
- Five ways to use data, Emsi 2019
- Designing with the end in mind: career pathways at Sinclair College, Cleary 2017
- Engines of economic development: community colleges, talent, and regions, Velluzzi 2018
- Pathways to great jobs in Washington state
- Understanding local economic development, Malizia and Feser
- Reworking workforce development: Chicago's sectoral workforce centers, Schrock 2013
- Draft: Guided Pathways common process map, developed at ctcLink Workshop Spring 2019
- Navigating emerging student success technology, The Ada Center and the Aspen Institute 2018
- Evaluating your college's readiness for technology adoption
- Inescapable engagement at Peninsula College
- Coming soon!
Last Modified: 1/21/20 4:12 PM