An online resource center for community and technical college education faculty, staff and practitioners. Topics focused on guided pathways, metamajors, student success and completion in the community and technical college setting.
Redesigning College for Student Success
Student Success and Guided Pathways
- Guided Pathways Overview: Issue Brief. An overview of Guided Pathways with disaggregated data for case-making for utilizing this approach in the state community and technical college system. Lisa Garcia-Hanson, David Prince and Katie Rose. SBCTC. May 2016.
- Guided Pathways to Student Success. A general introduction of Guided Pathways designed for people outside of the community and technical college system. Lisa Garcia-Hanson, Laura McDowell, SBCTC. June 2017.
- Guided Pathways Overview. PowerPoint Presentation. Lisa Garcia-Hanson. 2017.A guided pathways 101 workshop-style presentation that can be modified for various audiences.
- Guided Pathways: A Clearer Path to Student Success. PowerPoint Presentation. Davis Jenkins, Lisa Garcia-Hanson. June 2017.
- Infusing Equity into Guided Pathways: a State-Level Approach. PowerPoint Presentation. Lisa Garcia-Hanson, David Prince. SBCTC. Jobs for the Future Winter 2017 Policy Meeting. January 2017.
- SBCTC Research and policy perspectives relating to math attainment, the Student Achievement Initiative (SAI), and Guided Pathways. SBCTC produces short, focused analyses on topical issues and conducts policy research on a number of educational programs and issues related to the community and technical college system. SBCTC research also participates in research conducted in partnership with other organizations.
Reflection papers, research briefs and memoranda from Debra Bragg, Bragg & Associates, critical friend consultant to the project.
- Using Adaptive Equity-Minded Leadership to Bring About Large-Scale Change, Brief #1, April 20, 2017
- SBCTC Student Success Center, Memorandum for the Record #1, Dec. 26, 2016
- SBCTC Student Success Center, Memorandum for Record #2, April 20, 2017
- Adaptive Leadership & Reflective Practice, Memorandum for the Record # 3, July 17, 2017
- Change Process Half-Way Point, Memorandum for the Record #4, Oct. 2, 2017
Guided Pathways College Examples
Guided Pathways web pages and program information from other state community and technical colleges.
- Cleveland State Community College, Tennessee
- Jackson College, Michigan
- Linn Benton Community College, Oregon
- Paris Junior College, Texas
- Stanly Community College, North Carolina
- Volunteer State Community College, Tennessee
- Wallace State Community College, Alabama
- Western Wyoming Community College, Wyoming
- Zane State College, Ohio
- Achieving the Dream
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) Pathways Project
- Center for Community College Student Engagement (CCCSE)
- College Spark Washington
- Community College Research Center (CCRC)
- Complete College America
- Completion by Design
- Jobs for the Future Post-Secondary State Policy
- National Center for Inquiry and Improvement
- Bridge to College
- Washington Career Paths
Last Modified: 2/15/18 5:50 PM