ctcLink Security — part of the Washington State Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) Information Technology division Application Services team — maintains security standards for systemwide ctcLink PeopleSoft pillars and supports the local security administrators (LSAs).
What we do
The ctcLink Security team supports SBCTC and the college in a variety of ways:
- Pillar-specific ctcLink Security technical support
- Provide training and resources to support the colleges’ local security administrators (LSAs)
- Develop, implement, and monitor best practices for ctcLink Security across the college system
- Development and testing – system integration, user acceptance, accessibility
- Maintain and audit security standards for systemwide PeopleSoft pillars
ctcLink Security Administrator Meetings
The LSAs meet the second Thursday of each month, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Training & Documentation