- Online Admissions Application (OAAP)
Accessibility Mitigation Reports
SBCTC will release quarterly mitigation reports documenting recent accessibility updates, work in progress and their status, and future planned work.
- ctcLink Accessibility Mitigation Report December 2020
- ctcLink Accessibility Mitigation Report September 2020
Level Access, an independent accessibility vendor, completed a ctcLink/PeopleSoft implementation accessibility review September 2019 and issued its initial findings. A follow-up review was conducted in April 2020 to review the impacts of upgrading to PeopleTools 8.57.
- Initial Accessibility Findings, Level Access, Sept. 2019
- Summary of Findings, Level Access April 2020
Tracking progress and improvement
SBCTC is working to resolve issues and steadily improve its accessibility scores.
|Campus Solutions (CS) - Student Self-Service||77%|
|Human Capital Management (HCM) - Employee Self-Service||70%|
|Finance (FIN) - Employee Travel and Expense||86%|
Source: April 2020 Level Access Assessment
Image Overview Update Documents
Oracle releases updates - referred to as "image updates" to PeopleSoft applications and tools on a regular basis. The following documents provide an overview of the changes users can expect to see with each application or tools upgrade, specific to our ctcLink environment. Accessibility improvements are often included in these updates.
Product VPATS & Other Resources
Product vendor Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPAT) and accessibility programs.
- Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Applications (July 2020 revision) 9.2x
- Oracle PeopleSoft Financials Supply Chain Applications (July 2020 Revision) 9.2x
- Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Applications (July 2020 revision) 9.2x
- Oracle Enterprise Interaction Hub (June 2020 revision) 9.1x
- Oracle PeopleTools (March 2020 revision) 8.57
Oracle / Third Party Apps
News & Updates
ctcLink User Accessibility Resources
Accessibility and ctcLink Open Forum
Last Modified: 9/10/21, 3:27 PM