Benefit Forms and Plan Documents
Retirement Plan Forms
Browse and download your choice of document(s) or form(s) to process retirement and insurance benefits for SBCTC participating employers and benefit-eligible employees.
For plan specifics and more information, contact your benefits officer.
State Board Retirement Plan (SBRP) Forms
- Classified Employee Election form
- Hardship Withdrawal
- Notice of Eligibility — Irrevocable Election Form A (Current TRS/PERS Members)
- Notice of Eligibility — Irrevocable Election Form B (Non DRS Members)
- Phased Retirement Agreement
- Verification of Retirement Plan Status
- SBSRB Eligibility Review
- State Board Voluntary Investment Plan (SBVIP) and WA State Deferred Compensation Program (DCP) Comparison
- SBVIP Salary Reduction Agreement
- SBVIP TIAA Roth Information Flyer
- TIAA (Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association) Retirement Forms
SBRP Supplemental Benefit Calculation Forms
- Overview and Steps
- Packet-Part One includes:
- Section I — Intent to Retire
- Section II — Benefit Payment Option and Beneficiary Designation
- Packet-Part Two includes:
- Section III — Calculation Worksheet
- Section IV — Calculation Worksheet Instructions
SBRP Handbooks and Plan Documents
- 401(a) State Board Retirement Plan (SBRP)
- 401(a) Supplemental Retirement Plan
- 403(b) Voluntary Retirement Savings Program (State Board Voluntary Investment Program)
- SBRP Summary Plan Description (FAQs)
- SBRP Administrators Handbook
Other Benefit Forms
Get forms to make changes in your benefit plans:
- Washington State Public Employees Benefits Board Health Care Plans
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems PERS 1, 2, 3 and TRS 1, 2, 3 Plans
- Voluntary Employee Benefits Account (VEBA) Plan
Find out more about your retirement plan.
Help Downloading Forms
If you are having issues opening or downloading forms, see below for possible fixes.
- Trouble downloading PDFs in Chrome browser? Try the following steps:
- While logged into Chrome, copy and paste the following into your browser address bar: chrome://settings/content
- Scroll to the bottom of Content settings
- Select PDF documents
- Slide the toggle to the right.
- Trouble downloading PDFs in Microsoft Edge Legacy browser? Try the following steps:
- Open the Microsoft Edge Legacy browser.
- Browse to the PDF file you'd like to view or download and click it.
- The file should automatically open in the browser window. To save (download) the PDF, click the Save icon, located near the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Trouble downloading PDFs in Internet Explorer browser? Try the following steps:
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Browse to the PDF you'd like to view or download and click it.
- The file should automatically open in the browser window.
- To save (download) the PDF, click the Save icon, located near the bottom of the browser window. If you do not see the save icon, move your mouse towards the bottom of the browser window, and a black bar should appear, where the save icon is located.
- Trouble downloading PDFs in Mozilla Firefox browser? Try the following steps:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the three stacked lines icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Select Options from the drop-down menu that appears.
- On the left side of the screen, make sure the General option is selected.
- In the Applications section (under the Files and Applications heading), select the Portable Document File (PDF) entry in the Content Type column, and click the down arrow icon to the right.
- To make Firefox automatically download PDF files, select Save File from the drop-down menu.
Contact Tiffany McDuffy, Human Resource Consultant, for additional help.
Last Modified: 2/8/23, 4:52 PM