Each college district and the SBCTC agency has identified one individual to serve as its primary ctcLink College Leader, often referred to as the ctcLink Point of Contact (PoC).
The primary ctcLink College Leaders are the voting members representing their college districts on the ctcLink College Collaboration Group in the ctcLink governance structure. Two will serve on the ctcLink Working Group.
The ctcLink College Leader is expected to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact with SBCTC for all college-related ctcLink matters
- Attend ctcLink College Collaboration Group meetings
- Provide cross-pillar and system-wide perspective
- Coordinate local efforts related to ctcLink
- Provide local oversight for training, communications, testing, reporting, and other change management activities
- High-level understanding of the ctcLink system
- Cross-pillar and system-wide perspective
- Systems and strategic thinker
- Strong networking skills
- Collaborative, respected and influential
- Understanding of policy and process issues
- Ability to listen actively and advocate for colleges
- Firm grasp of project and change management principles a plus
- Ensure all colleges have ownership and a voice in decision-making related to ctcLink
- Participate in prioritization for ctcLink system changes to make efficient use of technology investments
- Engage Business Systems Analysts and subject matter experts in cross-college collaboration
- Partner with SBCTC PMO and Support teams
- Raise issues for holistic and global solution by SBCTC
- Continue to work toward refining common processes across the system
- Coordinate/disseminate best practices to optimize system usage
The time commitment will vary from college to college, but there must be a minimal commitment to attend regularly scheduled meetings related to ctcLink governance; specifically, the ctcLink College Collaboration Group and other meetings related to ctcLink governance and prioritization.
Members of the group will attend meetings virtually via web conference. In-person attendance may become an option if/when appropriate.
What does the college or agency need to do?
To designate a new ctcLink college leader, your college president or chancellor submits a new official ctcLink College Leader Appointment Form.
- It is required that the president or chancellor completes the form to personally acknowledge their college's commitment to this important leadership role.
- Your college or district may indicate one or more backup ctcLink College Leaders on the form.
- Email completed form to Grant Rodeheaver and CC Dani Bundy and Sherry Nelson to expedite onboarding.
What happens next?
Among other things, new ctcLink College Leaders will:
- Receive a welcome message with resources
- Be invited to the ctcLink College Collaboration Group meetings
- Get subscribed to the ctcLink Point of Contacts (PoC) closed list
- Be added to ctcLink College Leaders web roster
- Attend a short PoC roles and responsibilities orientation with Dani Bundy and Roger Curry
The name listed below is the primary contact, but some colleges have named backups to share the load.
|Bates Technical College||Hongyu Zhan||ctcLink Business Analyst & Security Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bellevue College||Maria Rivas||ctcLink Project Manageremail@example.com|
|Bellingham Technical College||Justin Webb||Helpdesk Supervisorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Big Bend Community College||Linda Schoonmaker||VP of Finance & Administrationemail@example.com|
|Cascadia College||Pat Marek||Database Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Centralia College||Carrie Powell||Director of Organizational Developmentemail@example.com|
|Clark College||Tanya Kerr||ctcLink Internal Controls and Business Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clover Park Technical College||Brian Lee||ctcLink Project Manageremail@example.com|
|Columbia Basin College||Erica Jesberger||Business Analyst (Campus Solutions Pillar)|
|Community Colleges of Spokane||Sara Covington||Client Experience Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Edmonds College||Beth Farley||ctcLink Project Manageremail@example.com|
|Everett Community College||Sindie Howland||Associate Director, Change Management & Process Improvementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Grays Harbor College||Derek Edens||Chief Executive of Information Technologyemail@example.com|
|Green River College||Camella Morgan||Executive Director of Information Technology|
|Highline College||Patricia Daniels||Associate Director & DCIO, Information Technology Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lake Washington Institute of Technology||
Business Applications Director
|Lower Columbia College||
ctcLink Project Manager/Business Process Analyst
|Olympic College||Richard Lunden||ctcLink Directoremail@example.com|
|Peninsula College||Pauline Marvin-Smith||
Business Applications Analyst
|Pierce College District||Paula Henson-Williams||ctcLink Project Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Renton Technical College||Lia Homeister||ctcLink Project Manageremail@example.com|
|SBCTC||Choi Halladay||Deputy Executive Director, Business Operationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Seattle Colleges||Mark Baumann||ctcLink Campus Solutions & Data Specialist||Mark.Baumann@SeattleColleges.edu|
|Shoreline Community College||Douglas Haub||Lead Business & Data Analystemail@example.com|
|Skagit Valley College||Brian Culver||Director, Information Technology||Brian.Culver@skagit.edu|
|South Puget Sound Community College||Rip Heminway||Executive Technology Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Spokane, see Community Colleges of Spokane|
|Tacoma Community College||Jason Sandusky||Associate Director of ITemail@example.com|
|Walla Walla Community College||Lisa Chamberlin||Dean of Enrollment Strategiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wenatchee Valley College||Jason Hetterle||Director of Technology & Enterprise Solutionsemail@example.com|
|Whatcom Community College||Matt Connelly||ctcLink Business Analystfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yakima Valley College||Angie Foster||Business Analystemail@example.com|
Last Modified: 10/27/23, 11:58 AM