Join a ctcLink Support eList (aka LISTSERVs)
ctcLink Customer Support sends updates, outage notices, changes to configuration, training and workshop opportunities, global and cross-pillar communications to colleges already live on ctcLink.
Connect with your ctcLink peers and colleagues
College subject matter experts (SMEs), PeopleSoft users/stakeholders can use the lists to ask their college peers questions about how they do things in ctcLink, best practices, local training plans, and more.
NOTE: The eLists are not intended for Service Desk support or questions about system issues. Please continue to submit tickets to the ServiceDesk following the Tier Support plan.
Who may join?
- Only Washington state community and technical college system .edu domain addresses will be approved for subscription.
- We strongly encourage any Washington state community and technical college ctcLink user already live on ctcLink PeopleSoft, including the ctcLink Project team and SBCTC staff, to join one or more Mailman eLists (aka LISTSERVs).
Click to Subscribe
Pillar support eLists
- ctcLinkCSSupport – Campus Solutions (CS)
- Academic Advisement, Campus Community, Campus Self-Service, Financial Aid, Recruiting and Admissions, Student Financials, Student Records
- ctcLinkSME_FIN – Finance (FIN)
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Commitment Control, Expenses, Financials, General
- ctcLinkFinAidSupport – Financial Aid (FA)
- Assessing Eligibility, Authorizing/Disbursing Aid, Awarding and Packaging/Repackaging, Direct Loans, Disbursement, Federal Applications, Pell, Perkins, Return of Title IV Funds, Satisfactory Academic Progress, Self-Service, Work-Study
- ctcLinkSME_StuFin – Student Financials (SF)
- Billing, Cashiering, Collections, Fee & Tuition Calculation, General Ledger Interaction, Payment Plans, Refunds, Student Receivables, Tax Forms
- ctcLinkSME-HCM – Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Absence Management, Benefits, Payroll, Employee Self-Service, Faculty Workload, Manager Self-Service, Talent Acquisition Management - Recruiting, Time and Labor, Workforce Administration
ctcLink tools and groups
- ctcLinkSME-rpt – General Reporting
- Reporting tools and functionality, query training and development
- ctcLink-Coding – General Coding
- ctcLink-Security – ctcLink Security
- ctcLink-OAAP – Online Admissions Application Portal Admins
- List for administrative users for notification of fixes, upgrades, enhancements, training-related information, and any upcoming OAAP system outages.
- ctcLink_POC – ctcLink Point of Contact (closed list for ctcLink College Leaders and their designated backups)
- ctcLink_BusinessAnalysts – For ctcLink Business Analysts or similar positions.
- dataLink - dataLink
- dataLink updates and information; primarily for college IT and research staff, but anyone may join.
Last Modified: 10/11/22, 4:20 PM