Capital Budget, Planning & Facilities
The Capital Budget office supports Washington state community and technical colleges by:
- working with system stakeholders to prepare a single capital budget request — representing the needs and priorities of the entire community and technical college system — to present to the governor and legislature.
- allocating capital funds received from the state to the community and technical colleges.
- authorizing local capital expenditures
- monitoring expenditures relative to authorities
- providing technical assistance to colleges preparing facilities plans, capital project proposals, and leases
- authorizing acquisition and disposal of real property
Capital Budget Director
Last Modified: 3/16/23, 4:32 PM