The Capital Budget office provides tools, forms and templates to request and track capital funds for projects large and small. Projects include new buildings, renovating outdated laboratories, updating ineffective office layouts and leasing space for expanded services.
Local Capital Expenditure Request
Allocation notes and procedures
Guidance on how to allocate major project funding and how to complete minor works this biennium:
- Major Project Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF & E) Request instructions template
- 2021-23 Major Project Allocation Notes (June, 2021)
- 2021-22 Minor Project Allocation Notes (June, 2021)
Minor Works Project Changes
SBCTC collects minor works list change requests and project schedule change updates from colleges and provides the information to OFM and the legislative Capital Committee quarterly.
- Minor Works Project Change Tool (updated July 13, 2021): Use this tool to submit change requests to SBCTC.
- Introduction to the Minor Works Project Change Tool (updated Feb. 15, 2017)
- Minor Program Change Form
Last Modified: 7/13/21, 8:36 AM