Workforce Education Council Fall Meeting
May 3-4, 2018
- Spokane Community College (May 3)
- Spokane Falls Community College (May 4)
Agenda and Handouts
Directions and Parking
Spring WEC Registration (event password: SpringWEC)
To offset expenses for WEC meetings, members pay annual membership and registration fees. Please submit the appropriate form below:
Who may attend
Participation is limited to two WEC members per college per meeting.
Permission to send more than two participants to a given meeting is at the discretion of the WEC president/chair and may vary depending upon meeting space constraints.
Executive Committee Business Meeting & Dinner
Executive committee members will be emailed details for the dinner meeting.
Hotel Option 1
Historic hotel located in the heart of downtown Spokane, $25 airport shuttle cost, $17 per night parking, restaurant and Starbucks onsite.
- Government rate: $102 per night
- Room block held under “Workforce Education Council”
- Block of rooms available until March 30, 2018
Hotel Option 2
Newly renovated modern hotel located on the river in downtown Spokane, free airport shuttle and complimentary parking, restaurant and coffee shop onsite.
- Government rate: $102 per night (ask for "WEC" rate)
- Room block under “Workforce Education Council”
- Room rate available until April 2, 2018
Last Modified: 3/1/18 5:04 PM