Thank you for visiting the Washington community and technical college Promising Practices Exchange.
One of our strengths as a system has always been our willingness to share “what’s working” with each other, so it can be adapted and used elsewhere. As a follow-up to the work of our Strategic Enrollment Taskforce, we have created this Exchange to capture and share emerging, promising, and excellent practices at our colleges in four general key areas identified by the Taskforce:
- Alignment with K-12
- Re-engaging Adult Students
- Onboarding New Students
- Retaining Students
We have added a fifth area here to make the Exchange more responsive to current circumstances:
- Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please follow the instructions below to add your practice(s) to the Exchange. Thank you!
Submitting your program
Please review the rubric below, and then download the Promising Practices Exchange program form. Once completed, email your form to Joe Holliday: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bellingham Technical College: Retaining Students
- Centralia College: Re-engaging Adult Students, Onboarding New Students, Retaining Students
- Columbia Basin College: Onboarding New Students
- Lower Columbia College: Alignment with K-12
- Olympic College: Retaining Students
- Seattle Colleges: Alignment with K-12, Onboarding New Students, Retaining Students
- Shoreline Community College: Alignment with K-12, Onboarding New Students, Retaining Students
- South Puget Sound Community College (Integrated Media & Marketing): Re-engaging Adult Students, Onboarding New Students
- South Puget Sound Community College (Strategic Enrollment Management): Alignment with K-12, Re-engaging Adult Students, Onboarding New Students, Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- South Seattle College: Re-engaging Adult Students, Onboarding New Students
Last Modified: 5/28/21, 1:20 PM